Monday, October 5, 2009

sucker punch

Sorry that your car got stolen rachel :( I hate it when those things happen. It makes me mad that one person can make things a mess. It sounds like everyone is car shopping now except me. Maybe I will research my dream car for fun. then it will be family car week :) for the positive side of things. :) well we did laytex cuts, and me and another girl slit our throats. mine didn't turn out well but it was the first time. so i'm going to practice on a smaller level and go from there. The first week of november is going to be so crazy. I have 4 photo shoots for my film course, and our written test for film, then for school we have to have a comprehensive practical test. So we have to have a test on all of the classes that we have had. ahhhh. I'm stressing a bit. So i'm going to get as much done as I possibly can now. so it won't be so bad. cross my fingers. well I haven't posted a picture in a while so I thought I would show you what I've been up to. Love you.

robin




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...