Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Its the recycle tool

I deleted things the other day and you use the recycle tool. It is in the same menu as the pointer. It will delete whatever you want. I make m farm smaller the other day just so it didn't take so long to do, now that I am playing Fronterville, which is really fun. We are coming to Logan on Saturday, we are going to start to make some recieving blankets. It is fun. I need to think of a good theme for the baby so if anyone has some ideas let me know. I need to think of something so I can start planning on what quilts to make. I know I am going to make a rag quilt and I have a cute pattern with squares I want to make. It would be nice if they both had the same theme to them though. Me and Casey went grocery shopping tonight and there were some birds eating dead bugs off of the car across from us, it was really cut. Well thanks for everything and have a good night.

Love
Rachel

PS Robin, do you want to ride with us to Logan on Saturday. I can call you and work out details. Karen I am super excited for your kinlde :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...