Friday, July 23, 2010
Calling out, I'm Calling out to the only one
I had a good day, work this week has been really good. I have been doing some new reports and writing new queries and that is fun. Karen, I love that you had a Kindle, that is so fun. Mom, I am going to pick Robin up around 9:30 so we should be in Logan about 11:00. So we will be there for lunch, mabye we could go to the IP and then go to the fabric store. Well I am going to read my kindle now. Casey went to the store to get more ink for the printer. Have a good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
My day was good. Me and mom walked around target this morning. Then we had lunch and we all went to the movies and saw odiseyee. It was a g...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment