Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Water days

Wednesdays and Saturday are watering days now so I have been watering all day. Karen I am so glad you got your kindle. What is going to be the first book that want to read. I am excited for you guys to come up on Saturday. What a fun day. It looked like it was going to rain here today but we only got a few drops. Work was good not too busy that was nice. I went early to help with a casting but I missed a few hours yesterday so I made that up. Tuesday I will be in SLC all day because Grandma has a doctor's appointment and I have set up a hearing thing with Kay for her. We can meet for dinner for you would like to. Have a great Thursday.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...