Friday, July 23, 2010

TOOT TOOT

I will defintely take a train at my house any time. He can have anything he wants. I am the grandma. The monster has been unleashed. (grandma Carole) I am excited for you guys to come up. I went grocery shopping tonight so we are ready to go. We watched a Beautiful Mind tonight and Grandma really liked that movie. She didn'thave a good day today. She is having so much trouble walking. We went to dinner and then took her for a drive. She liked that. I got my certificate for 10 years today. That was nice. I can't believe I have been with the kids for 7 of that. It seems only yesterday to me. I hope the movie was good Karen. That is fun you got to go with your ward. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...