Thursday, July 22, 2010

strike

Well today I worked in the morning at lagoon and then I drove to salt lake and started a new film. I haven't read through the script yet. I just caught the last part of the read through. But an actress from L2H bragged about me to the director, so I am doing the movie cause I think she was sweet. Also there was a story about the scary girl I did for the 48 hour film festival. I thought it was pretty fun. well tomorrow I work in the morning and then I don't have anything at night. What will I do with only one job. I guess laundry. :) well have a great night

robin

newsletter link:

http://www.davisclipper.com/view/full_story/8846322/article-Layton-resident-scares-audience--self-in-film?sms_ss=facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...