Sunday, July 18, 2010

kindle

I'm glad that you got a kindle karen. I think Rachel sleeps alot better at night :) jk. Well today I worked at lagoon and then I had a meeting for a new movie a girl wants me to work on. I guess its like a police movie thing. So I get to kill more people. It should be fun everyone seemed really nice. Its just going to be a challenge with my schedule but they are good to work with. Its amazing how fast my little day planner gets inked in. At least august is a bit bare hopefully I get a day off now and again. :) Well I hope that everyone has a great manic monday. At least the 24th is a holiday. Yeah for holiday ;)

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...