Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Open House

Travis said the open house went really well. There were 24 realtors that come and looked at the house. There were only three negative comments. One was the spider webs on the porch, second the bathroom in the master bedroom and then the deck has peeling paint. I guess you can't get an FAA loan with peeling paint. I didn't think that was too bad. The sign is up and now we will see how long it will take. I think that was nice of Robin to send you a cruise surprise. It is getting closer by the minute. I just was lazy tonight. I thought I needed it after the open house. It will be interesting to see if anyone is interested. I did figure out how to delete on farmville. Thanks everyone. My plot is now straight. I added a few because I have so much fuel I thought it might catch me up to Karen. Well I have to go to work early to help put some casts on. I best be heading for bed.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...