Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday, Monday

Well Travis came over and took pictures of the house today and tomorrow all the realtors come over and see the place and the sign goes out. I think I have said that before but I think this time it is for sure. Dad made it to SLC today. I called Deana and told her I wasn't coming to the wedding. I feel better having that behind me. That was really hard. The realtors are coming at 10:00 tomorrow so that is a bit hard. They were suppose to come at 11:30 to 1:00. It is hard on Grandma. I feel bad about that one. I hope she is OK. If not I'll just come home and we can sit in the living room. I think the place looks nice. Rachel I was thinking about maybe on the 24th having a sewing day? I know Robin is off so that might not work it was just an idea. She could help us pick up material etc. Just a thought. Just think Karen 32 more days. I only 2 days until you have your own kindle.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...