Thursday, July 22, 2010

Movie

Me and dad are going to go see inception tonight. We are going way late. Living on the edge. That was OK Rachel. I really didn't have anything to say. I am sorry I missed your email this morning. I will look in the junk mail. It was a nice day today. Not too busy I am scanning in billing from previous years to store it. It is nice to have that ton of paper gone in my office. I still have 5 years left. I have done 3. I liked the fire engine one the best. I guess Rachel will have to make them all. We went to Formosa for dinner tonight and it tasted good. I haven't been there for awhile. I am glad everyone is doing well. No one has come to see the house yet. I am not sure how that works. I guess wait and see.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...