Robin
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
waka waka waka
Well today was a long day. I worked on the student film and then I also worked at lagoon. It was nice though the night show doesn't preform on tuesday so it was quiet. Lovely. I went and saw the Cirque show it was really cool. I'm glad I went and saw it today. I"m glad that your open house went well mom. Rachel we can drive together on saturday, But I need to be home that night. I have a uber long day on the 25th. If that is alright. If you would like there is a comedy show going on in Logan at the art cinema, I guess its a family friendly stand up night. anyway that is just an idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
We finished up our pillows today. They were fun to do. My sewing skills are in need of repair however. We went to ogden for lunch for Casey...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment