Tuesday, July 20, 2010

waka waka waka

Well today was a long day. I worked on the student film and then I also worked at lagoon. It was nice though the night show doesn't preform on tuesday so it was quiet. Lovely. I went and saw the Cirque show it was really cool. I'm glad I went and saw it today. I"m glad that your open house went well mom. Rachel we can drive together on saturday, But I need to be home that night. I have a uber long day on the 25th. If that is alright. If you would like there is a comedy show going on in Logan at the art cinema, I guess its a family friendly stand up night. anyway that is just an idea.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...