Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lazy Day

Dad had his interview to be a high priest. I am not sure when they will do that but I will keep you posted on that one. I was dressed to go to church but the smell from the floor is till too bad so we stayed home and I slept. It did feel nice. Rachel I am glad you got to go hiking. It is so beautiful outside. Not much else to report. Tomorrow Travis is coming over at lunch time to take pictures and then it will be on a virtural tour. I will give you the web site. I guess the sign will go up tomorrow. Then on Tuesday all the realtors are coming to take a look and see if they will bring their buyers over. I think it will take awhile for it to sell. We will see. Have a great week.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...