Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Enrichment

Karen, I really like your hand. It looks really hard to do, good job. We had a good day. We went to enrichment tonight and it was really fun. They did a service auction and Kaylesse suggested to help someone piece a quilt or bind a quilt, so I did that and it sold really fast. I think that it will fun. I got cabin fever oatmeal cakes, 9 yards of lace and someone is going to scan some picture in for me and put it on a CD. I thought we could do Grandma's pictures. I was looking at pictures today and here are two that show how much Isaac has grow, it is crazy. Everyone tonight said how big Isaac is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...