Thursday, June 9, 2011

I made it safe

Well I made it safe and sound into the apartment. I told dad he couldn't walk home in the dark. I am going to go get him. I took Harmony to California Pizza and we had salads. It was fun. I bought Isaac a couple of new outfits. They were on clearance. I went and saw Grandma and she was out of it for a while and then she woke up and wanted to go look around and then she wanted a coffee so I made her a cup of coffee and she drank the whole thing. We came back and she went to the bathroom and then I got her back in bed and she just couldn't get comfortable. Up and down for over an hour. I bet she sleeps good tonight. Dad might have to go to Spain on Monday. Not sure how that is all going to work out but we will do what we have to do. WEll have a great Friday. I am planning on coming up tomorrow night but dad is still working so I will keep you posted on that one. I might just drive up myself if he isn't going. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...