Tuesday, June 7, 2011

No Hair Cut

Robin I can't go to Lagoon tomorrow. I promised Harmony a long time ago I would meet her for dinner at the mall. She has a class in Logan. Can I come next family day? I know there is more than one. I am sorry I didn't put two and two together until right now. I didn't get my hair cut today there was a 45 minute wait and I didn't want to sit that long. I went and saw Grandma. She was really confused and sleepy. I did get her a sprite and she liked that. Rachel are you spending the night in SLC? Let me know what your plans are. I am planning on coming to Logan Friday night and staying the night and then coming home on SAturday with the bed for Robin. That is all my news for now.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...