Monday, June 6, 2011

Nice Evening

It was a little strange coming home to an empty house but I had a nice evening. WE went to dinner and then we signed the papers for our loan on the house. That was nice. Then we went and saw grandma. She fell this morning so they have her all wired up if she moves a big beeper goes off. I feed her some boost. Then we went and got gas in the car and groceries. It was nice to move at a different pace. I am going to go get my hair cut tomorrow. I am just going to someplace that takes walk ins. I am desperate to get it cut. It is so long and just not looking nice. I am glad you got a sewing table Rachel. That will be nice. It was such a pretty night outside. I love summer.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...