Friday, June 10, 2011

Made it

Well i made it thru Friday, yeah. It is starting to feel like summer down here. It is suppose to be 90 all week (and probably that and high until winter) but it has been a lot cooler than it normally is at this time of year. I hope that mom and dad made it up to Logan safe and sound. Robin how did it feel just working one job today? I like the picture of the backwards binky also. He definitely likes it better that way. For my lesson on Sunday they have a 10 minute video I am going to show. i haven't had a movie day yet. Hopefully they will not be too hyper to watch it. Well I hope that everyone had a great Friday. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...