Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday

Well I made it thru Monday. I even got all the stuff done for my class that is due tomorrow. Now I am working on this weeks stuff. i hope that I get better at it is all I can say. Work was good today nothing too exciting to report. i hope that you got all your papers signed for the house stuff mom. It was super windy down here all day. I nearly got blown away a couple of times. I have noticed that since Robin got a room where no one wakes her up she now no longer posts anything on the blogg. You may have to disturb here a couple of times mom so she will give us updates on her life. Well i hope that everyone has a great day tomorrow BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...