Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WOW

Rachel that picture is amazing. They do grow up so fast don't they. He really has changed. Karen I love your hand. It is amazing. Way to go. I am proud of you. That auction is fun Rachel. Cabin Fever Cake that is the best. I did get my hair cut and my glasses fixed. The rubber nose piece broke this morning. The glass place just so happened to be by Yellow Fin so for dinner I had take out california rolls. They were really good. Grandma wasn't have a great night. She mostly just slept. She didn't look really good and she was breathing so slowly. It kind of freaked me so Julie came and sat with me for a while. IT was nice to visit with her. All the worry about Lagoon today and the dinner is for tomorrow. I admit I am losing it for sure. I am glad everyone had a good night.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...