Friday, June 10, 2011

No Logan Yet

We didn't make it to Logan tonight. Dad had to work and it just got later and later. We finally had dinner at 8. Then he had to go back to work and we decided to get up early and go in the morning. I did get a lot done however. I have a load of things for the DI and I got rid of the brown chair. I put it by the dumpster. I hope someone takes it. I did laundry and ironed and watched Twilight. I know I lead an exciting life. I did make a small dent in the ironing. I am so far behind on that one. Love the pictures of Isaac. They are so cute. Good luck Karen on your lesson. I Love movie lessons. Easy to prepare. Don't get too hot.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...