Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday

I have been working on my project from gardener village also but I haven't finished it yet. My class is taking a lot of time because the summer semester is shorter than normal semester so they have to cram all that stuff in to 8 weeks. It isn't very good but here is my progress so far in class. (it is my hand if you can't tell)





I had a good day at work. I got a lot done so it was nice. It was nice and sunny here today. It was hard going to work was it was nice outside. i am sorry that you didn't get your hair cut mom. I wish you luck in getting it cut tomorrow. i don't think I would have the patience to wait 45 minutes either. I hope that Robin and Rachel and Josh have a great time at family day. Well i hope that everyone has a great rest of the week. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...