Saturday, June 11, 2011

Good Bye Peach Trees

The peaches tress Dad planted had died so tonight Casey cut them down. It made me cry. Dad loved them and I kept thinking of Grandpa Bodily and Gumm lecturing Dad on how to prune them. Anyway it was sad to see them go but it looks nice with them gone. I will have to post pictures. We are thinking of having a peach tree wood burning barbecue maybe next Saturday if anyone is interested. Well after Mom and Dad left Casey took a nap I was able to get some more weeding done and when Isaac took I nap I finished his blanket me and Mom were working on. Overall it was a fun day. Isaac refused to take his last nap, he was more interested in being outside and cutting down trees. So hopefully he will sleep good tonight. They called Casey and asked him to work tomorrow so he is going back down. He might take Monday off and then we are all coming down to SLC on Tuesday through Thursday, so that will be fun. Thanks for everything.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...