Monday, August 20, 2012

50 sayings

Looks like this month on the blog is going to be one of learning.  50 sayings should keep us all laughing all month long.  I had a busy day and then we went and looked for apartments tonight.  We will keep looking for that perfect place.  I know it is out there waiting for us.  The old folks apartments look good but they still are under construction.  No one can live in them yet.  We will talk with someone and see if they will be liveable in October.  It would be the ideal spot for easy to work.  Not much else going on with me.  I have forms meetings all day tomorrow.  Should be a day where I get enough work to do for a month.  That will keep me busy.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...