Thursday, August 23, 2012

WOW





Rachel, I am impressed.  You are on fire.  That is a lot of stuff you have done.  Salsa is a lot of work.  It looks beautiful.  I love the table runner that is really neat.  I could really use some new pot holders.  That would be really good Christmas gifts.  Just a thought.  Karen we need to find you a gun now.  So you can conceal it.  :)  My day was good.  I was kind of tired so I bought me a coke a lunch.  I know I live on the edge.  I did laundry and was going to go look at an apartment but Robin showed me a better way to look for them so I am going to try that tonight and see if I can have better luck at finding something.  I might be homeless soon if I don't get moving.  Rachel, I like the crafts you came up with, good ideas.  I am glad that tomorrow is Friday also.  I asked for next Friday off so I will come and pick you and Isaac up for a fun filled weekend.  I am excited for that  LOVE MOM






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...