Wednesday, August 22, 2012

News and more news

I went and saw Hayden tonight.  He is a really cute baby.  I got to hold him.  It was really nice.  I went with Kay and saw her new floor and new washer and dryer. They are really nice.  Then she drove me in her new car.  It was a lot of fun.  Tomorrow Jed is having his surgery.  Me and dad went and bought him a Jamba Juice gift card and a book.  We put all our names on the gift.  I thought you would like to know.  I guess that wasn't as much news as I thought.  Today Kyle has to go get his stitches out and they let him go see Angela and the baby at the hospital.  It was really neat.  I was so glad he got to see the baby.  Not much else going on with me.  There is rumor that dad is going to China on Saturday.  I will keep you posted on that one.  Have a nice Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...