Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Ain't that the berries! (that is mighty fine!)

Today was good.  Isaac was really happy today and everything went well.  We had story time today and he did the best he has ever done.  It was really nice.  I finished the quilt that I used the strip ruler that Karen got me for my birthday.  I like how it turned out.  I used Mom's fabric so that you for that also.  I need to quilt it but if anyone wants it when it is done you can have it.  I was thinking of putting soft fabric on the back if that entices anyone.  The weather was nice today so we spent a lot of time outside.  We rode out bikes and got ice cream this evening and it was a lot of fun.  Well I am glad that Angela had her baby, that is exciting.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...