Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Lovin the berries

That is a cute saying.  THanks Rachel for the new sayings.  I will fight for the quilt.  I am sure any one of us would love it.  All I can say however is my birthday has already passed and there are two others before me.  It is just beautiful.  I will even replace fabric for it so you can make a new one.  See if Karen and Robin can beat that one!  I had a busy day.  WE did go to Sam's and get dad some CO Q 10.  It was nice to walk around.  I had a nice time.  I called on a few apartments and left messages. The hunt begins.  I did find one and called but they said they wouldn't wait until October.  Work was busy but I felt like I got a lot done so that was nice.  It looked like it might rain.  That would be nice to get the smoke and pollen out fo the air.  Have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...