Thursday, August 23, 2012

I suck at crafts and painting

Congratulations Karen, you are almost legal.  Casey got his finger prints taken today so he is ready to send it in.  Today was good.  We are swimming in Blackberries, we have a ton.  I made hash browns from potatoes    from our garden for dinner and they were really good.  I have attached pictures of the salsa I made last night.  I also made the crafts I needed for this Sunday.  I am a horrible painter but the other two projects turned out good.  Thanks Robin for helping me think of new ideas.  I finished the top of the Robins table runner and I really like it.  I need to put a back on it now.  I have decided I am going to make pot holders out of the scraps so they will match the table runner.  I am going to make everyone pot holders.  I know that Karen needs them.  So I got the insulated batting today and I am just going to make a bunch.  Well that is all that is on my mind.  Here are some pictures, I am still working on the painting on the frame.

Love
Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...