Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday

Well my day was good. It went by pretty fast as well. I was tired but I blame the power. 2 hours before my alarm went off the power keep going on and off every 10 minutes. It was annoying and hard to sleep thru with everything turning off and then 10 minutes later turning back on. Oh well hopefully I will have more consistent power tonight. There is a fire up by Strawberry Reservoir. They said at work that they had closed strawberry because of the fire. Robin this is for you. I went to wikipedia and got this for you "The song even added a new term to the American lexicon: "Whistling 'Dixie'" is a slang expression meaning "[engaging] in unrealistically rosy fantasizing".[88] For example, "Don't just sit there whistling 'Dixie'!" is a reprimand against inaction, and "You ain't just whistling 'Dixie'!" indicates that the addressee is serious about the matter at hand." Now you know what "You ain't just whistling Dixie" means. Well I hope that everyone had a great day. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...