Monday, August 20, 2012

Southern Saying

Karen, you crack me up.  You are so funny.  Thanks for looking that up, it made me laugh.  Your awesome. I am sorry about all the fires around you.  That is so scary.  That sucks about your power.  Today was good for me.  We just did our normal stuff but I feel like I got a lot done.  I was cleaning up his sand and water table and he made a pool out of the lid for the table.  It was really funny.  I attached a picture.  I also have my own Southern Saying that I found "Sun don't shine on the same dog's tail all the time. (the tables will turn)".  I found 50 of these beauties.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...