Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Salsa

Mom, I am glad that you got to see the baby that sounds like a fun night.  I am glad that Kyle got to see the baby also.  That sounds fun to make bread Robin and going out to lunch with everyone is always a fun time Karen.  My day was good.  They are having a super Friday in October and I had to think of a couple of projects.  I was supposed to have them made for Aug 30 but I got an email today saying it was moved to this Sunday.  So me and Isaac headed over to the hobby lobby to get stuff for them.  I hope that they don't turn out stupid.  Casey got his photo taken for his permit and we were going to up to the university to get his finger prints done but you need an appointment so he made one for tomorrow.  We went up and visited Casey's Dad and they are doing good.  They took Grandma Anderson to the old folks home last week so they had a break.  I made salsa tonight after Isaac went to bed.  I am just water on the water boil, the last stage.  It tastes really good.  I like it.  It was a lot of cutting.  I will post pictures tomorrow.  I am glad that everyone had a good day.  That is fun. :)

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...