Friday, August 24, 2012

Uh Oh

Today we were playing around in the sewing room and my roller tool fell on the floor and broke.  Casey said that he can fix it, but it still made me sad.  I had a bus day.  I had a baby shower tonight for Casey's cousin so I went to Walmart this morning.  I meet Jenn afterward and we picked up the first part of the Thanksgiving mystery quilt that we are doing.  It looks like it will be fun.  We meet Casey for lunch.  My visiting teacher came in the afternoon.  Terry picked me up and we went to the shower tonight.  Casey watched Isaac and they had a fun time.  It was a good day.  Casey is going down to SLC tomorrow to work.  They asked me to give the closing prayer Sunday so I hope I can make it there in time.  That is all my news.  Everyone have a great weekend.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...