Friday, December 14, 2012

end of the world??

that is cool you and dad took a dancing class, never thought I would see that one. You will have to go dancing more often. I"m glad you are closing on your house karen. so exciting. ;) not to much here it started crazy snowing while I was driving home from the play. but I made it safe. I have a photoshoot early so hopefully the roads are good by then. THen the last of the shows!!! yeah so excited!! THough the news of those kids getting shot at school made me sad. I was balling while I was reading the news report. Isaac can never go to school. he knows his shapes and colors, and aunt ro is crazy what else do you need.... OR you can get him a cell phone and he has to text every hour to say he's fine. those are the terms... just kidding but anyway have a great night and saturday safe travels! robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...