Thursday, December 13, 2012

Almost there

I am sorry that Isaac isn't feel well.  I hope he gets over it soon.  That is cute he wanted to lay in his bed and eat.  He is so cute.  If you need anything let me know.  I agree with the poem but I think quilts also are part of who you are.  You make them how you like them.  It will be an heirloom for generations to know Rachel.  She is pretty amazing. 

Karen I was planning on Saturday.  If you decide you want me to come your way just let me know.  I would love for you to have your checks.  I am excited to see what happens tomorrow about the house.  I am not sure what to wish for.  I would love for you to be in your home but a few more weeks would be nice on the finances.

 Just think Robin 2 more days and then we can play or rest which ever one you need.  I have been enjoying moving a little slower.  Dad's watch broke so we went to Walmart and got him a new one.  I got Christmas paper and tape and plan on wrapping presents.  Walmart is so close to us.  I really like that.  Work was crazy busy and I am falling behind but all I could think about, is one more week and then I get 11 days off.  I am really looking forward to that one.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...