Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Santa

Karen, that is awesome about your house.  That is exciting.  It would be fun to have new years up at your house.  Today was good.  Isaac still has a cold.  We laid on the couch most of the morning.  He seemed better after his nap and was really chatty.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon and that was fun.  I put the border on my granny square quilt.  I really like how it turned out.  Tonight we went to the mall and got our picture taken with Santa.  It isn't great but we got it done.  Isaac looks so big compared to last year.  I hope that everyone has a good night.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...