Thursday, December 13, 2012

Low Key Day

Isaac isn't feeling well still so we had a low key day.  Me and Isaac did go to the pita pit for lunch and walked over to lees.  It was fun to get out of the house for a bit.  He took a long nap and wanted to lay in his crib afterwards for a hour.  He was hungry though so I had to keep bring him things to eat.  It was funny.  I am almost done with the scrappy quilt I am making.  I was having a hard time with some of it but it seems to be going better.  I will put a picture on tomorrow.  I was reading a blog and the lady said that "the beauty of quilts is that they are made to be lived under...not laying totally flat all the time stretched out on a floor"  that made me feel better about this quilt not being perfect, it will be a good TV quilt.  Tomorrow is the ward Christmas party, we are going to go and it should be fun.  I think I have confused Isaac about his Birthday and Christmas.  I must talk about both of them together because now whenever I talk about his birthday he says Ho Ho Ho.  It is cute.  I think that he is getting jazzed up about getting presents.  Well everyone have a good night and thanks for everything.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...