Wednesday, December 12, 2012

nice evening

work was really busy but I stayed a little late and I thought I would do that the rest of the week and try to get caught back up a little bit.  Dad met me at the trax station and we went to dinner and then Sam's for some Christmas presents and then we went to see Kyle.  He looked the same to me.  Julie was so upset last night I thought he was going to be a lot worse. I love the picture Rachel, what a cute way to do Santa when they are scared.  Your family looks so cute.  Karen I was so surprised that you might get your house on the 17th.  Who would have thought.  Robin 3 more days.  You can do it.  I think that is nice you are helping Jen with a photo shoot.  I hope it goes well.  Not much else to report.  Tomorrow is the Holiday Luncheon at work and we have a slide show.  I have put it together.  I hope it is a good one.  I always mess up.  Wish me luck.  It will be the third time I have done it.  It doesn't seem like I have been here this long.  I love you guys  MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...