Saturday, December 15, 2012

Good times

I really am hoping for one more Saturday.  I want to babysit Isaac while you guys ski.  Maybe have Christmas also.  I did buy presents.  We did have a good Saturday.  Karen came down and we went shopping and looking for furniture then we just kind of hung out the rest of the day.  We did get naps and that was nice.  I am sorry that Isaac still isn't feeling well.  I hope he gets better soon.  He looks like he has a fever when he is laying in the bed.  You might need to take him to the doctor and get him checked out.   I know they always say to give it two weeks but I think it is getting close to that.  Casey made it to our house safe and sound and is in bed.  Robin I hope your last shows were good.  Have a nice Sunday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...