Monday, December 10, 2012

Mr Utah

Karen, that is a cute story.  That made me laugh.  Mom and Dad made it down safely and they are doing good.  Isaac was grumpy today but we made it through, I think that he was just tired.  I cut his hair today and I think that he looks cute.  I kept calling him Mr Utah all day and it made me laugh.  Karen hold on to your seat because I finished quilting your quilt.  I am hand sewing the binding right now and am half way done.  Sorry it took so long but I think that you will like it.  Other than that I don't have anything exciting.  It will be fun to hang out with Mom and Dad tomorrow.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...