Friday, December 14, 2012

We're dancing

It is just raining here but I bet it is snow before morning.  I hope we don't get too much snow.  Well me and dad took a ball room dancing class tonight and after the class was their Christmas party and so there were a lot of people dancing. It was a lot of fun.  We even did good.  I think we will do that again.  Good exercise for us.  I really enjoyed myself.  Work was busy and I was so ready for Friday.  Have a great Saturday.  Drive careful Karen.  If it is too bad we can drive the jeep up and bring you boxes.  I have a ton of them. Robin good luck on your last busy Saturday.  You did it! Rachel I am glad that Isaac is feeling better. 
 LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...