Saturday, December 15, 2012

Our Last Saturday

If the world ends on the 21st this will be our last Saturday.  I hope that everyone enjoyed it.  We had a good time at the ward party last night.  It was fun to go and see everyone.  We went and visited Casey dad also after the party.  they are are doing good.  Isaac had a better day yesterday but he had a harder time today.  He is up and down.  He we did make cookies tonight and that was fun.  He help me stir.  I am glad everyone is doing good.  I am excited for your house Karen.  I am glad that your play is over robin, you can enjoy the week before Christmas.  I am glad dancing was fun mom.  That is such a fun thing to do.  I have attached pictures also.

love
Rachel

Isaac's first art project from the ward party


He wants to spend a lot of time in bed.


Walking in the snow


Not feeling good on the floor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...