Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Fun day

It was a fun day to hang out with Rachel and Isaac.  Sorry I forgot all the presents I bought today Rachel.  I am a rock.  We went to the doctors and they drew blood for a cholesterol test and between my veins and the new guy I had to have three sticks and two burst veins.  Lucky me.  We went to story time with Isaac and a pen had burst in my purse and I was trying to get him some fruit snacks and him and I got ink everywhere.  Other than that is was a perfect day.  Karen I think you got both of your checks.  I did remember to bring those with me.  WHEW.  I love that quilt Rachel.  Thanks for the fun day.  I hope Isaac gets feeling betting  Robin I am glad that you neck is feeling better.  That can just be miserable.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...