Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Maybe or Maybe not

Well the bank lady called and said that she submitted all the paper work to the under writer. So apparently if they don't need the tag information then I can still close on Monday. If not then I have to wait for the tag information. So not to wait until the last minute but I should know Friday if I can close on Monday. Crazy I know. Other than that my day was calm. Work was pretty busy but that was nice because time went by fast. I am excited to come down and play on Saturday Mom. It will be fun. Hopefully it won't snow. Well I hope that everyone had a great 12-12-12 day. It was the last time you can do that for 88 years. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...