Monday, December 31, 2012

Ironing in the new year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! We had a quiet day.  Karen came down and she bought her a new washer and dryer at Lowe's.  It is not a front loader but is really a fancy one.  It is a Whirlpool.   They are going to deliver it on the 8th of January.  She doesn't get internet until the 9th so she will be blogless until then.  Robin I hope you don't have a party too late into the night.  It is really quiet here.  After Karen went back home dad went to work because they needed to recollect two chemicals to be done with 4 units so I ironed and watched Monk.  I still have some to do but I am getting caught up.  Dad has shirts again.  :)  We have no hot water at our place.  Dad looked at it but couldn't figure it out.  I will have to call maintenance tomorrow.  I am not sure they will fix it on a holiday.  I guess a cold shower is in my future.  Rachel I think that is funny that Isaac jumps without holding on.  He is such a dare devil.  I miss him already.  We just laughed and laughed about all the cute things he did this weekend.  I don't have any more news.  Have a happy new year.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...