Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

I am sorry that your neighbors are having a party Robin, that sucks.  Maybe they will move locations.  I hope that you were able to take a awesome bath Karen.  I am glad that you got a washer and dryer.  We had a good day.  It is so nice to have Casey home.  He is feeling better I think.  He is still having a hard time sleeping.  Isaac woke up at 6:30 this morning, he is out of control.  He was kind of grumpy but not too bad.  He was really happy to be home.  He can jump on the trampoline without holding on now, he got a kick out of that.  We don't have any great plans for tonight it is nice to be home.  I hope that everyone has a good New Years Eve and I hope that we have an amazing 2013.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...