Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

Today was a good start to the new year.  We just took it easy this morning although Isaac refuses to sleep in.  He stayed up kind of late last night but he woke up at 7, I was hopping he would sleep in.  When Isaac was napping I pinned my kite quilt and Casey put new foam around the doors to keep the cold out.  Casey's Mom, Grandma and Allen came over around 3.  Their computer wasn't working so Casey fixed it for them.  Casey made lasagna for dinner and it was really really good.  Isaac was a pill at dinner and wouldn't eat and was whinny.  After they left we watched the Cars movie and had snacks.  It was nice to just relax.  I hope that everyone has a good day back at work tomorrow.  I am going to miss all this time off.  Oh, we have been talking and I think that I am just going to go to Vegas.  Casey will stay in here and maybe Mom could watch Isaac or he could come with, I am leaning towards him staying here with Mom but we can think about that too.  Everyone have a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...