Thursday, January 3, 2013

Almost Friday

I love the boots Robin.  You really needed a new pair.  Yours were getting holes in the bottoms of them.  You will amazing in them.  I hope you are starting to feel better.  Are the pills helping?  Rachel I am going to go see Isaac pictures as soon as I am done blogging.  I am sure they are darling.  I had a busy day.  I worked late but that is OK because it means I am not using all my vacation.  I will have some saved up.  Seer had a big meeting today and I guess they worked everything out.  So we are a go again.  I am glad that Isaac is feeling better.  It will start getting lighter longer and that will help everyone.  Have a nice Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...