Friday, January 4, 2013

I don't know

Casey is working in SLC this weekend and me and Isaac are going to stay up here.  I want him to go to nursery on Sunday.  We had a good day.  It is cold so we stay inside mostly.  I went to the quilt store to pick up the valentines mystery table runner.  I am excited to do it.  When we were walking to the store from the car Isaac said fabric so he knew where we were going.  He is talking so much, it is crazy how fast he is picking it up.  Tonight me and Casey were talking and I said I don't know and he started saying it all night.  It was really cute.  I need to hand sew the binding on the kite quilt and then I am done.  I also pinned the cross hatch quilt and started quilting it.  I decided to do loops.  I like it so far, I hope that it looks good when it is done.  It is pretty easy to do.  I have attached pictures.  Also Isaac moved his trampoline by the fire place and it is his favorite spot.  I put a picture of that also.  Everyone have a good Friday night.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...