Saturday, January 5, 2013

no high chair

What a cute picture Rachel.  I noticed there is no high chair.  I am assuming he has outgrown that.  He is growing up so fast.  I worked this morning and got a lot done.  I was going to buy binders for work and got to Staples and didn't have my work credit card so me and dad went back later.  It is right by Trapper Johns.  It was so crowded.  All it is is a small  grocery store. I am not sure what the big deal is but it was packed.  We went to the mall afterwards and got dad a new batman carrier for his phone.  His was coming unsewn.  We just had a quiet evening.  I am sorry you still aren't feeling good Robin.  Did you find a doctor to go to yet?  You need to make an appointment and followup with someone.  Karen gets her internet on Thursday and I think she gets her washer and dryer on Wednesday.  That will be nice for her.  Dad went and took Grandma Bodily out to lunch while I was at work.  She said she was doing OK.  Have a nice Sunday.  Man is it cold outside.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...