Tuesday, January 1, 2013

instacare

I went to instacare today, I could still feel the pressure in my back and didn't want something to rupture or have something terrible go on. So they did some blood work and he said I probably caught a virus and it is making my stomach not work properly or making acid reflux stuff worse. so he gave me some pills to try out and said to cut out greasy foods and dairy till it fills better. So its nice its not my gallbladder, I have to call to see if the other tests for kidneys came out ok but he said he wasn't worried. But we helped matt and melissa move and I had pizza after and the greasy pizza was not a good idea. I felted so gross and my back hurts so bad. so tonight I took and nap and rested. My back hurts worse but I think there is a light at the end of the tunnel. hopefully the pills will work quickly. well have a great night robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...